Moraa New Hope Foundation is a Non-governmental Organisation (NGO) which advocates for the rights of the youth as a significant group of citizens and encourages their participation in the social, political, economic affairs of nation building. the foundation was registered by the NGO coordination board of Kenya it was registered in 2003 and actively got involved in the development activities ion 2005.
Moraa New Hope Foundation targets young people to actively participate in the governance process and facilitates them to own
VisionCreate a platform where young people are actively involved in the social, political and economic affairs of the society.
MissionTo facilitate a process where the youth build their esteem, acquire skills, participate in income generation and nurture leadership qua-laities to strengthen the governance process in the society.
- To sensitize the youth on good governance and civic awareness
- To capacity build the young people on entrepreneurial skill and business development.
- Train the youth
- Formation and strengthening of youth savings groups
- Consolidation of youth federation
- Research into youth-related matters
- Lobbying and Advocacy